E DOUBLE H RV PARK AT WACO LAKE RULES
E DOUBLE H RV PARK AT WACO LAKE RULES
- Check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
- If you plan on staying past your paid-through date, please make arrangements by confirming space availability by calling 254-394-2453 prior to 11:00 A.M. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE AND PAYABLE IN ADVANCE; NO REFUNDS.
- PARKING: Parking is allowed in designated areas only! Do not block driveways. Do not park on the grass, or in any area other than your assigned parking space. DO NOT PARK IN UNOCCUPIED SPACES.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 M.P.H. This speed limit is strictly enforced. Drive safely and watch for pedestrians.
- QUIET HOURS: From 10:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. NOISE must be kept at a minimum during this time. This includes radios, stereos, TVs and generators. Please respect your neighbors’ privacy and property.
- TRASH: Deposit trash in the conveniently located dumpsters. Do not litter, this includes cigarette filters.
- YOUR SPACE: Please keep your space clean; no clutter or debris permitted.
- NO VEHICLE REPAIRS: No vehicle repairs will be permitted on the premises. Remove all non-working vehicles from the premises.
- PETS: Pets must be leashed and under the physical control of the owner at all times. Do not leave pets outside unattended. Pet owner is responsible for the pet’s behavior, waste, and noise level. Pet owner agrees to clean up after his or her pet and to be considerate of other RV park Guests. Pet owner is liable for any damage or injury caused by his or her pet. No dangerous/aggressive breeds allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children’s safe conduct. Parents/Guardians are also responsible for any injuries or damage that the children may incur or cause.
- Guests acknowledge receipt of a copy of the Rules and agree to comply with the same at all times. Failure to comply with the Rules shall result; at E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake Management’s discretion; in immediate termination of Guest’s right to occupy a site at the park.
- Upon termination of the Guest’s privileges or upon the check-out date (whichever occurs first), Guest will vacate the space and leave it in clean condition.
- Guest acknowledges that the RV Park and E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake’s Management are not responsible for any other losses or damages. Guest agrees to be responsible for any damages caused by intentional acts and/or omissions.
- The RV park is privately owned and is considered private property. E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Guest acknowledges that Guest is NOT a tenant of the RV park. Guests have been granted a nonexclusive license to use the premises for a given amount of time. That license is granted at will and can be withdrawn at any time.
- PAYMENT POLICY: ALL RENT IS DUE AND PAYABLE IN ADVANCE; NO REFUNDS. Extended Stay Guests will be notified by phone, text or email a day or two prior to the date their next payment is due. The secure payment link will be emailed or texted to you on the date due for you to make payment.
FAILURE TO PAY YOUR SITE FEE, ON THE DATE IT IS REQUESTED, WILL RESULT IN THE GUEST BEING SERVED WITH “NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF RIGHT TO OCCUPY” (Notice). SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO REMAIN ON RV PARK PROPERTY, AFTER YOUR NOTICE OF RIGHT TO OCCUPY HAS ENDED, YOU MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS LAWS (See #20 below).
- Any RV and/or Guest remaining on E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake’s property for 48 to 72 hours without payment will be given Notice to vacate. The Notice will be hand delivered to the Guest and/or posted on their RV. The Sheriff will be notified. Your RV is considered ABANDONED AND WILL BE TOWED OFF OF THE PROPERTY.
- The construction of steps or decks are prohibited. Pre-fabricated steps are allowed.
- NO LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, USER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES, AND AGREES TO PROTECT AND HOLD HARMLESS CAMPGROUND, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (“CAMPGROUND PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO GUEST’S USE OF THE RV SITE, CAMPGROUND’S PROPERTY, AND/OR ANY CONDITION THEREON, WITHOUT LIMIT AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CAUSE OR CAUSES THEREOF OR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF CAMPGROUND PARTIES.
- THEFT OF SERVICE AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTON 31.04, a person commits theft of service if, with intent to avoid payment for service that the actor knows is provided only for compensation, the actor intentionally or knowingly secures the performance of the service by agreeing to provide compensation and, after the service is rendered, fails to make full payment after receiving notice demanding payment. “Intent to avoid payment” is presumed if the actor absconded without paying for the service or expressly refused to pay for the service in circumstances where payment is ordinarily made immediately upon rendering of the service, as in recreational vehicle parks. That is, any Guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due may be subject to criminal prosecution. We will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICE LAW.”
- ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTON 30.05, a person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in property of another; including a recreational vehicle park; without effective consent and the person had notice that the entry was forbidden, or received notice to depart but failed to do so. That is, any Guest who receives notice to leave and refuses to do so may be subject to criminal prosecution. If we ask you to leave, you must vacate Campground’s property. We will prosecute any violations under the “CRIMINAL TRESPASS LAW.”
THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT CREATE A LANDLORD/TENANT RELATIONSHIP
I agree to read and comply with all the E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake Rules granted to me at the time of Payment/Booking/Registration.
E Double H RV Park at Waco Lake does NOT sell personal data to any third party.